Hard NOT To Notice Fox Treatment Of Cain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hard NOT To Notice Fox Treatment Of Cain

Fox news had the Republican debate.Herman Cain was terrific and the Frank Luntz focus group said he won hands down(or hands up in this case). Herman Cain met the criteria to be a participant so of course he was there. However,if you are an avid Fox News viewer you must have noticed by now that Fox is avoiding any serious discussion of Herman Cain. Mr Cain won the C-Pac poll.NO mention. He gets unprecedented approval from the Frank Luntz group and Sean Hannity has to know about the other candidates.No matter how many polls Mr Cain wins,no matter how many followers he gets on Facebook & Twitter,no matter how many milestones he sets Fox makes no mention.The Pundits mention everyone else who MIGHT jump in the field because (as THEY put it)there is no candidate the people are coalescing around.Are they blind?
Even Donald Trump gets the red carpet rolled out at Fox because he MIGHT run for President.To Mr Cain's credit he's gotten all this way with hardly any name recognition,unlike the aforementioned Trump.Even more to his credit with minimal media coverage. Although Fox patronizes him from time to time.
Tonight was the LAST straw. I watched Fox and it's gotten even more obvious they are deliberately ignoring Cain.
At first i thought it was just me,but then other people were tweeting the same.
Am so disgusted.I get all my news from Fox.I put a lot of trust in this news organization.Expected better.

PLS SIGN THE PETITION THAT IS GOING TO BE SENT TO FOX.AT TOP OF BOARD
Cain's The Main
Admin

View user profile http://cain4pres.americantalk.net

Back to top Go down